Day O: The Eagle Has Landed

It's been nearly twenty years and my daughter has finally persuaded dad to take care of her second pet, Arlo thepawfectpom and fledging Instagram star. The first was a tank of Methuselah fish that refused to lay down and die but swam for an eternity crapping inside their tank in my kitchen demanding dad's care and eternal attention.

Tonight she's grown up and left me in charge of thepawfectpom for the next week or two learning to be one of those midnight zombie men, probably black cab drivers, walking their dogs around Clapham Common whilst cursing Sadiq Khan, his damn cycleways, bloody LTNs and infidel ULEZ under their breath whilst picking up the Pit Bull Terrier's poo.

Me too out in the dark, the embodiment of Trevor Noah's African Dad, asking that eternal question "How Did I Get Here?"


Back without the shock of picking up the first poo in the dark, a few minutes sucking his cock and squeaking his toy, then thepawfectpom has crashed out sprawled inside his new SW4 pad and dad can go to bed.

I claim my prize.

Walk Budget: 30 minutes

Actual: 30 minutes (I'm keen) 

Clapham Common Shazam of the Day: Fredo - Netflix & Chill




Comments

Popular Posts