Day 2: Dog Day Afternoon

It's Sunday and a hot one so time to use up all of Arlo's 30 minute vet-budget on a longer walk around Clapham Common, heaving with footballers and Battersea's young unvaccinated. 

I'm getting less African Dad now about picking up his turds, so long as it's anonymously done, thankfully these are small turds, a lot smaller than I remember when Amelia first went on to jars of Gerber solids.

After a power walk the boy is zonked leaving me to prep my next sourdough in peace, meaning that dog plaintive "so feed me then!" look without breaking eye contact in a battle of the wills.

A similar plan tomorrow to zonk him out before dashing off to vaccinate Bursted's Brexit finest and chat there about Meghan's inspired choice of Lilibet and Marcus taking the knee 🇬🇧

Arlo & I are getting to know each other better now, playing some daft dad games and refining the Who's the Alpha here? A Matilda moment for both of us.

The end of a good day and Arlo is chilling outside on the cool patio sucking his cock again, it's a dog's life.

Walk Budget v Actual: 30+ minutes 

Spotify of the Day: Chicky Milky - That's Just My Baby Doge

Comments

Popular Posts