Day 3: Fritzl Time

I knew Arlo would had a long day on his own and his walking budget has just been increased so it's an hour long power walk around Clapham Common to wear him out and get me in the mood for a vaccination shift

Arlo starts off strong & fast but slows down later, this is his first long walk six weeks on from his fracture.

I must admit to being unhappy leaving the boy on his own for so long, but the Fritzl Experience is well established in a different Lancaster universe so here goes huh?

Fast forward to an excited pawfectpom leaping up and down as we came in the door and frankly relief he had it in him to do that. 

After that if he wanted to piss on my patio, dump a billet doux or suck his cock that was fine by me for his endurance whilst we did the right thing in Bursted.

These are serious times for serious people and a puppy dog brings hope and joy in dark times.

Walk Budget vs Actual: 60 minutes

91A Spotify of the Night: Yo-Yo Ma

 


Comments

Popular Posts